Effective Date: September 26, 2023
Who we are
Bill’s Bike Tour is a tour company that offers bike tours of Amsterdam. Our website address is: https://billsbiketour.com
What information do we collect?
We collect the following information from our customers:
- Personal information: This includes your name, email address, and phone number.
- Payment information: This includes your credit card number and billing address.
- Booking information: This includes the date and time of your tour, the number of tickets you purchased, and any other relevant information.
- Usage information: This includes information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit and the links you click on.
How do we use your information?
We use your information to:
- Process your booking and provide you with your tour.
- Communicate with you about your booking and other matters.
- Improve our website and services.
- Send you marketing and promotional materials (if you have opted in to receive them).
How do we share your information?
We share your information with the following third parties:
- Payment processors: We share your payment information with payment processors in order to process your payments.
- Tour operators: We share your booking information with tour operators in order to book your tour.
- Marketing partners: We share your information with marketing partners in order to send you marketing and promotional materials (if you have opted in to receive them).
How do we protect your information?
We take a variety of measures to protect your information, including:
- Using encryption to protect your data in transit and at rest.
- Implementing security controls to prevent unauthorized access to your data.
- Requiring our employees to maintain the confidentiality of your data.
How long do we retain your information?
We retain your information for as long as necessary to provide you with our services and to comply with our legal obligations.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to access your personal data: You have the right to know what personal data we hold about you and to request a copy of it.
- The right to rectify your personal data: You have the right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you.
- The right to erase your personal data: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer your personal data to another controller in a machine-readable format.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.